Friday, September 21, 2007

6 - 6 - 6...Let's Sing a Song of 6...How Many is 6???

How many of you remember that little ditty from Sesame Street? How many of you are old like me??? How many of you knew that actress Holly Robinson Peete's father was the original Gordon on Sesame Street? But, I digress...

Anyway, after being out of the 23 Things thing for a few weeks (thx to a vacation to Vegas, and another to OC), I have now completed Week 5, and am preparing to start on Week 6. That means, I have completed #1-15! Yea, me!

2 comments:

Atchoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Atchoo said...

(Had to remove the previous comment due to a typo. We Kings like our comments to be perfect, you know.)

Now get cracking on the rest of the things if you expect to win a WII on Staff Day!

Bleah--I'm older than you and yet I know that Cowboy Curtis grew up to be Laurence Fishburne.